Step-by-step ordering procedure:
First please take your ear impressions according to the following instructions.
Once taken, please take pictures of your impressions according to the
If impressions quality is fine and they seem compatible size-wise with particular monitors we’ll provide you with shipping details.
Once the shipment is received and impressions are processed in the current queue of orders for final confirmation we will provide you with wire transfer details.
Once the order is finished we’ll schedule the courier service and provide you with a tracking number afterwards.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once they have been accepted or processed.
- There are no returns or refunds on all our custom-fit products, accessories or customs clearance procedures.
- Impressions need to be shipped in a secured container, so that they arrive safely. After shipping your impressions, please remember to provide us with a tracking number!
- When shipping impressions from outside European Union countries, the value declared cannot be greater than 10USD.
- We are not responsible for import taxes and duties that might be imposed by customs office in your country.
- It is only possible to wire transfer the payment to the account provided and no other payment methods are accepted (no PayPal, etc.).
- The cost of our monitors is provided on the website and shipment costs are not included. The entire amount quoted in PLN, together with shipment costs, must be received by our bank in full.
- The quoted amount can be transferred in EUR/USD, but currency exchange rates, bank provision fees or other fees involved must be entirely covered by the sender of the wire.
- Our bank must receive the total amount quoted without subtractions. If the quoted amount is not received in entirety with the first transfer, a second transfer covering the difference will be necessary. Sender of the wire will be required to cover all bank fees with each bank wire transfer.
- The quoted amount can also be wired via online wire transfer services (e.g. OFX, XE, etc.)